CDS has developed an advanced new mapping solution, seamlessly embedded within Load Manager, the CODAS vehicle-scheduling tool.
Launched as a family of products, all versions of this powerful, truck-specific mapping platform include the following features:
- Easy identification of orders – including those for Cold Weather Priority customers
- Observance of planned route access restrictions (including height, width and weight)
- Rapid reflection of new roads; maps are automatically updated online
- Removal of any need for locally-installed, third party mapping software
- Selectable live traffic information overlay
All versions of LoadMap2 bring the following benefits:
- The building and rapid visualisation of accurate, achievable route plans
- Improved customer delivery lead times
- Improved driver efficiency
- Reduced vehicle mileage and emissions
- Reduced scheduler planning time
- Instant reflection of changed order status throughout CODAS
Launching LoadMap2 as a family of products provides users with the flexibility to choose the most suitable feature set for their business:
LoadMap2–Standard (available now): the ability to view orders and create/update loads on the map for sequencing by the scheduler. Orders can be added to loads singly or in groups and multiple loads can be visualised simultaneously.
LoadMap2–Plus (available now): as Standard, but adding automatic, intelligent drop sequencing, per load, determined by the software in accordance with parameters pre-defined by the scheduler – for example: time windows or ‘first drop’.
LoadMap2–Premium (available 2019): as Plus, but adding an algorithm-based, one-button ‘Route-All’ capability. This version of LoadMap2 allows the user to simultaneously auto-create new loads and auto-update existing ones, scheduling and sequencing outstanding orders into the most efficient schedule using all available vehicles.